Wednesday 13 July 2016

There is nothing God uses without anointing it

Bishop Wilfred Lai~ Senior Pastor, Jesus Celebration Centre
1 John 2:20;
"But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things.
(Read also 1 John 2:27, 2 Corinthians 1:21-22).

Three things have happened to you and when you know that, you can be used of God.


  • God has anointed you
  • God has sealed you
  • God has given you His Spirit
The Spirit of God is a guarantee for your victory! He came to make sure that whatever God has commissioned you to do will succeed. There is nothing God uses without anointing it first. The moment you understand that these three things have already happened, you develop a boldness.

You are anointed! That means God has set you apart for His own work. That is what the anointing is all about. The anointing is about election. God sets you apart by anointing you.

The second thing that has happened, very powerful, is that God has sealed you. When something is sealed, what does it mean? If you find a product with a seal, the seal is the sign that what is inside is original. I don't have a fake thing in me, God did not only anoint me but He sealed me with His seal to show anyone that what is in this man is mine and it's original; it's not a photocopy. What He put in you, He sealed so that anywhere you go, anyone can see the seal and know that is inside is of God. Oh my Jesus!

Number three, He has given you His Spirit. That Spirit is a guarantee. We did not get the Holy Ghost just to speak in tongues, we got the Holy Ghost to guarantee that what we have is of truth and that there is no lie in it. So, I don't have any questions in my mind like, do I have the right doctrine? Do I belong to Jesus? I have a guarantee. The Spirit Himself cries Abba Father as an assurance that we are sons of God and if we are sons, then we are heirs ( Galatians 4:6).

No comments:

Post a Comment