Friday 3 June 2016

The Power Of Prayer And The Word

As a believer, you should not only believe in the Bible but also live the Bible and let it be the guide in your life.
The word of God should be your strength; if you miss what God says concerning your life, you fail.
DR.Wilfred Lai
That is the reason the writer of Proverbs is saying, “My son, give attention to my words; incline your ear to my sayings, do not let them depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart” Proverbs 4:20-21.
In John 6:63 Jesus says, “… The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.”
You see, the difference between the church of now and the church of the Apostles is in this one thing; they stayed together in the word.
They had time for prayer and they had time for the word.
When you miss time for these two things, I tell you the truth, you are going to be spiritually bankrupt.
This is the only way the enemy can make you weak; keep you too busy that you have no time to pray, keep you chasing the wind that you have no time to hear the word of God.
You don’t have time to read it at your own private time and you don’t have time to come, sit and listen to the word of God.
If the devil can get you in that position, I don’t care who you are, I don’t care how many degrees you have; the devil can weaken you.

2 comments:

  1. Lord, help me to take every opportunity to hear what you say concerning me for my success and blessings in Jesus Name through the anointed voice of my Prophet, my Daddy, Bishop Lai.

    ReplyDelete